Easy PaymentsPay with the world’s most popular payment methods.
Shop with ConfidenceYour information is protected with the highest PCI encryption available.
Worldwide DeliveryFREE Shipping within the US & fast shipping to over 200+ countries.
Available SupportWe're available to answer your questions. Just call, email or chat.
Lavender Freshwater Gem Grade Stud Earrings, 6.5-11.0mm
The Gem Grade pearl is incredibly rare. Also known as a "Rainbow Iridescence" pearl, these beauties only account for approximately 1 out of 10,000 pearls from the Annual Harvest and are nearly identical to the rarest of pearls, the Hanadama Pearl for a fraction of the price. Aptly named, these pearls are known for their rainbow iridescence that creates a breath-taking statement. This 6.5-7.0mm set of Lavender Freshwater Pearls is the smallest on the market and the gentle purple overtones glow softly against the skin. Particularly lovely against the dark hair of women with cool complexions, these Lavender Stud Earrings will make a lovely statement in the Spring. They are also a fantastic complement to women with more petite features to accessorize without overpowering in a graceful, feminine way.
- The Gem Grade, or "Rainbow Iridescence" Quality accounts for only 1% of 10,000 pearls in the Annual Harvest
- Comparable to the rare Hanadama Pearl, only by holding pearls side-by-side will you see a slight difference
- Choice of Solid 14k White Solid Gold or 14k Yellow Gold Posts
- Every order is handmade and tailored to your selected options
- Each product arrives in a beautiful black jewelry box
- Each product is accompanied by an appraisal certificate from a Certified Pearl Expert
- All purchases include a 90-day Money Back Guarantee
- Pearl Distributors products are crafted and shipped from the U.S.
|PEARL TYPE||Freshwater Pearls|
|PEARL SHAPE||Visibly Round|
|PEARL SIZE||6.5-7.0mm, 7.5-8.0mm, 8.5-9.0mm, 9.5-10.0mm, 10.5-11.0mm|
|GOLD OPTIONS||14K Yellow or White Solid Gold|
|MOLLUSK TYPE||Hyriopsis cumingii, freshwater mussel|
Shipping Schedule & Cost
Our jewelry is hand-crafted according to your order, please allow 3-4 days of processing to ensure that your order is given the proper attention and care. Most orders are shipped within 1 to 3 days of placing the order; however, during peak holiday seasons (Christmas, Valentines or Mother's Day) - please allow an extra 2 days due to the high sales volumes. Our focus is on Quality and Customer Service.
- USPS Shipping: $7.95 (Processing & Delivery: 7-10 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 3 Day: $16.95 (Processing & Delivery: 3-5 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 2 Day: $19.95 (Processing & Delivery: 2-4 Business Days)
Please contact us if you have a special shipping request or inquiry.