Multi-Color Freshwater Gem Grade Pearl Necklace, 7.5-8.0mm
Multi-Color Freshwater Gem Grade Pearl Necklace, 7.5-8.0mmThe Gem Grade pearl is incredibly rare. Also known as a "Rainbow Iridescence" pearl, these beauties only account for approximately 1 out of 10,000 pearls from the Annual Harvest and are nearly identical to the rarest of pearls, the Hanadama Pearl for a fraction of the price. Aptly named, these pearls are known for their rainbow iridescence that creates a breath-taking statement. This 7.5-8.0mm multicolor pearl strand is comprised of our most popular size, one that is large enough to capture the attention without overwhelming. A wonderful addition to daytime attire, particularly in Spring and Summer, the flattering shimmer of white pearls, cool lavender and warm pink and peach tones will flatter any complexion for a cheeky twist on a classic accessory.
- The Gem Grade, or "Rainbow Iridescence" Quality accounts for only 1% of 10,000 pearls in the Annual Harvest
- The Gem Grade is not available anywhere else on the internet
- Comparable to the Hanadama Pearl, only by holding strands side-by-side will you see a slight difference
- Available in several traditional lengths or in custom sizing
- Pearls are strung by hand on matching silk and double-knotted after each pearl for loss and damage prevention
- Choice of Solid 14k White Solid Gold or 14k Yellow Gold Clasp
- Every order is handmade and tailored to your selected options
- Each product arrives in a beautiful black jewelry box, accompanied by appraisal certificate from a Certified Pearl Expert
- All purchases include a 90-day Money Back Guarantee
- Pearl Distributors products are crafted and shipped from the U.S.
|PEARL TYPE||Freshwater Pearls|
|PEARL QUALITY||Gem Grade|
|PEARL SHAPE||Visibly Round|
|NECKLACE LENGTH||16", 18", 22", 36"|
|GOLD OPTIONS||14K Yellow or White Solid Gold|
|MOLLUSK TYPE||Hyriopsis cumingii, freshwater mussel|
|CLASP TYPE||Filigree Fish Hook Clasp|
Shipping Schedule & Cost
Our jewelry is hand-crafted according to your order, please allow 3-4 days of processing to ensure that your order is given the proper attention and care. Most orders are shipped within 1 to 3 days of placing the order; however, during peak holiday seasons (Christmas, Valentines or Mother's Day) - please allow an extra 2 days due to the high sales volumes. Our focus is on Quality and Customer Service.
- USPS Shipping: $7.95 (Processing & Delivery: 7-10 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 3 Day: $16.95 (Processing & Delivery: 3-5 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 2 Day: $19.95 (Processing & Delivery: 2-4 Business Days)
Please contact us if you have a special shipping request or inquiry.