Pink Freshwater Gem Grade Pearl Necklace, 7.5-8.0mm
The Gem Grade pearl is incredibly rare. Also known as a "Rainbow Iridescence" pearl, these beauties only account for approximately 1 out of 10,000 pearls from the Annual Harvest and are nearly identical to the rarest of pearls, the Hanadama Pearl, for a fraction of the price. Aptly named, these pearls are known for their rainbow iridescence that creates a breath-taking statement. This 7.5-8.0mm pink pearl is considered a medium size on the market. Large enough to catch the eye without overpowering an outfit, this popular size is a great daytime accessory whether at the office or running errands. The warmth of the pink and peach tones seems to glow from within as the pearls drape against the skin and pop against white blouses, in particular, guaranteeing to capture attention with its rainbow iridescence.
- The Gem Grade, or "Rainbow Iridescence" Quality accounts for only 1% of 10,000 pearls in the Annual Harvest.
- The Gem Grade is not available anywhere else on the internet.
- Comparable to the Hanadama Pearl. Only by holding strands side-by-side will you see a slight difference.
- Available in several traditional lengths or in custom sizing.
- Pearls are strung by hand on matching silk and double-knotted after each pearl for loss and damage prevention.
- Choice of Solid 14k White Solid Gold or 14k Yellow Gold Clasp.
- Every order is handmade and tailored to your selected options.
- Each product arrives in a beautiful black jewelry box, accompanied by an appraisal certificate from a Certified Pearl Expert.
- All purchases include a 90-day Money Back Guarantee.
- Pearl Distributors products are crafted and shipped from the U.S.
|PEARL TYPE||Freshwater Pearls|
|PEARL QUALITY||Gem Grade|
|PEARL SHAPE||Visibly Round|
|NECKLACE LENGTH||16", 18", 22", 36"|
|GOLD OPTIONS||14K Yellow or White Solid Gold|
|MOLLUSK TYPE||Hyriopsis cumingii, freshwater mussel|
|CLASP TYPE||Filigree Fish Hook Clasp|
Shipping Schedule & Cost
Our jewelry is hand-crafted according to your order, please allow 3-4 days of processing to ensure that your order is given the proper attention and care. Most orders are shipped within 1 to 3 days of placing the order; however, during peak holiday seasons (Christmas, Valentines or Mother's Day) - please allow an extra 2 days due to the high sales volumes. Our focus is on Quality and Customer Service.
- USPS Shipping: $7.95 (Processing & Delivery: 7-10 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 3 Day: $16.95 (Processing & Delivery: 3-5 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 2 Day: $19.95 (Processing & Delivery: 2-4 Business Days)
Please contact us if you have a special shipping request or inquiry.