White Hanadama Pearl Necklace, 7.0-7.5mm
Showcase your exquisite taste with an investment in a breath-taking strand of blemish and imperfection-free White Hanadama Pearls. Hanadama translates to "Spherical Flower" and these pearls are considered to be the rarest and best Akoya pearls on the market. When a Hanadama is evaluated by the Pearl Science Laboratory in Japan, it must have a minimum nacre thickness of 0.4mm. However, our company sources only Hanadama pearls with a nacre thickness of 0.5mm to 0.6mm for the optimum luster and orient! You can be confident that this strand of the rarest pearls available on the market is of superior quality. We also bypass "traders" in the pearl business to offer these pearls at 5x less than a conventional retailer might sell them for.
- Each Hanadama Pearl is of the top 0.1% of pearls collected every year of the AAA quality Akoya Pearl Harvest.
- Our Hanadama Pearl Jewelry is graded by the Pearl Science Laboratory in Tokyo Japan and issued one of their numbered certificates.
- Available in the 18" Princess length to rest gently at the collarbone.
- Pearls are strung by hand on matching silk and double-knotted after each pearl for loss and damage prevention
- Choice of Solid 14k White Solid Gold or 14k Yellow Gold Clasp
- Every order is handmade and tailored to your selected options
- Each product arrives in a beautiful black jewelry box, accompanied by appraisal certificate from a Certified Pearl Expert
- All purchases include a 90-day Money Back Guarantee
- Pearl Distributors products are crafted and shipped from the U.S.
|PEARL TYPE||Akoya Pearls|
|PEARL SHAPE||Perfectly Round|
|GOLD OPTIONS||14K Yellow or White Solid Gold|
|MOLLUSK TYPE||Pinctada fucata martensii, saltwater oyster|
|CLASP TYPE||Polished Ball Clasp|
Shipping Schedule & Cost
Our jewelry is hand-crafted according to your order, please allow 3-4 days of processing to ensure that your order is given the proper attention and care. Most orders are shipped within 1 to 3 days of placing the order; however, during peak holiday seasons (Christmas, Valentines or Mother's Day) - please allow an extra 2 days due to the high sales volumes. Our focus is on Quality and Customer Service.
- USPS Shipping: $7.95 (Processing & Delivery: 7-10 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 3 Day: $16.95 (Processing & Delivery: 3-5 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 2 Day: $19.95 (Processing & Delivery: 2-4 Business Days)
Please contact us if you have a special shipping request or inquiry.