White Hanadama Pearl Necklace, 8.5-9.0mm
Large Hanadama Pearls are extremely rare and make for an exquisite gift. Considered the best quality of Akoya pearls on the market, Hanadama, or "Spherical Flower" pearls are separately evaluated by Japan's Pearl Science Laboratory and issued a numbered certificate after passing strict standards. These pearls have breath-taking luster and orient and are absolutely free of all blemishes and imperfections. Though this strand would be tens of thousands of dollars at an over-the-counter retailer, we cut out the "wholesalers" and can offer them at a fraction of the price. If you want to give a truly superior gift to someone in your life, invest in the rarest pearls that money can buy.
- Each Hanadama Pearl is of the top 0.1% of pearls collected every year of the AAA quality Akoya Pearl Harvest.
- Our Hanadama Pearl Jewelry is graded by the Pearl Science Laboratory in Tokyo Japan and issued one of their numbered certificates.
- Available in the 18" Princess length to rest gently at the collarbone.
- Pearls are strung by hand on matching silk and double-knotted after each pearl for loss and damage prevention
- Choice of Solid 14k White Solid Gold or 14k Yellow Gold Clasp
- Every order is handmade and tailored to your selected options
- Each product arrives in a beautiful black jewelry box, accompanied by appraisal certificate from a Certified Pearl Expert
- All purchases include a 90-day Money Back Guarantee
- Pearl Distributors products are crafted and shipped from the U.S.
|PEARL TYPE||Akoya Pearls|
|PEARL SHAPE||Perfectly Round|
|GOLD OPTIONS||14K Yellow or White Solid Gold|
|MOLLUSK TYPE||Pinctada fucata martensii, saltwater oyster|
|CLASP TYPE||Polished Ball Clasp|
Shipping Schedule & Cost
Our jewelry is hand-crafted according to your order, please allow 3-4 days of processing to ensure that your order is given the proper attention and care. Most orders are shipped within 1 to 3 days of placing the order; however, during peak holiday seasons (Christmas, Valentines or Mother's Day) - please allow an extra 2 days due to the high sales volumes. Our focus is on Quality and Customer Service.
- USPS Shipping: $7.95 (Processing & Delivery: 7-10 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 3 Day: $16.95 (Processing & Delivery: 3-5 Business Days)
- Fed-Ex 2 Day: $19.95 (Processing & Delivery: 2-4 Business Days)
Please contact us if you have a special shipping request or inquiry.